Saturday, July 13, 2013

Wedding Shower

 
Took the afternoon off today. The moving out/moving in process must stop when there is a wedding shower to attend. My nephew Ryan, and his cute future wife had their shower today, and I attended with my beautiful daughter, Sandy. I probably don't tell her enough, just how pretty she is... 

 
Not quite as pretty, but two great guys were there. Brother Bob (the groom's father), and his son Scott (always "Scotty" to me).

 
There they are, Ryan and Kim opening their gifts. They made out pretty well, they received some great household items to get started on their life together.

 
Here's my Aunt Kathy being silly. She showed her competitive side during a couple of the games. She said she wouldn't play, but could not help herself when things got heated...
 
Sandy ended up the big winner during the games though...
 
We enjoyed ourselves, and it was a lovely and relaxing afternoon, away from the hard labor I have been forced to endure lately.
 
Tomorrow, back to reality. Bob is coming to help out with some tough jobs, and I have to finish up readying the old house for sale.
 
Carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment