Tuesday, July 23, 2013

It's Not a Sprint, It's a Marathon

 
We have hit the wall (in marathon speak). We are so tired that we are dragging ourselves around like zombies. It's been six months since we bought this house, and from day one, it has been a marathon.
 
Now, we have officially moved in to the new house, and sold the old house, and even though there are a million jobs left to do, we are finding ourselves dragging, exhausted all the time, and napping frequently. Today's nap was not very restful, but that's a story for another day:)
 
Tonight, I painted the small entry hall to the living room. Now I'm out of paint, again...

 
Painted another shelf. Ugh, my hands are like lobster claws, stuck in a paintbrush holding position.
 
 
I finally got a good shot of the living room drapes (had to take it at night time). I am so in love with these drapes (cheap, from Walmart).

 
Terry is working on putting together shelving for the basement. One done, now we need about fifty more for all of our junk.

 
Back door hallway needs painting, and molding, and I need a new pair of hands.
 
Keep working...

No comments:

Post a Comment