Sunday, July 14, 2013

Busy Sunday

 
Finished cleaning up the old house today. That bathroom is cleaner than it ever was when we lived there...

 
Check out that basement. I would have crapped my pants if I ever saw a basement this nice, while I was house shopping.

 
The yard has been primped and preened, and the house is officially ready for sale.

 
Meanwhile, at the new house... Brother Bob and Terry finally ran the gas line for the stove and dryer. My first meal on the stove top was scrambled eggs, and my first load of laundry was everyone's underwear. Ha ha ha. I am just happy that my old washer and dryer made the move and still work...

 
Priority for tomorrow, setting up Sandy's treadmill. Bob helped Terry get it down into the basement. Man, why do these things weigh a thousand pounds ???
 
While the guys worked their magic in the house, I had a chance to sit with my favorite sister-in-law (Peggy) and enjoy some good chaise lounge conversation out in the backyard. It is the first time that I have actually sat still and enjoyed the new backyard for a little while. Thanks Peg, and thanks Bob, for always being a great big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment