Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It's All in The Details

 
Finally. The screen door was one of our very first purchases, when we bought this house. Now, it is finally hung. I am positively pleased to keep the flies out.

 
Found this hook rack on the clearance aisle at Kmart. Real wood, and real steel hooks, for $10. Such a bargain, everyone got new bath towels too.

 
A project high on my priority list. Terry added shelves to the kitchen pantry for me. Now, I have great storage for extra kitchenware; crock pot, casseroles, and other assorted dishes.

 
THIS is a working refrigerator touch pad. The Frigidaire repairman came today and replaced the whole unit, and just like that, two weeks of complaining is over. He also aligned the doors, and stopped the inner drawers from squealing on their tracks. Yay. 

 
Next on the priority list is finishing off the drywall work on the old radiator holes in the living room. Last coat of plaster, a little sanding, then I can paint, and Terry can replace the molding.
 
When this is done, I need to figure out how to arrange the furniture in this weird living room. This is the most difficult living room I have ever tried to fit furniture in. No lay out seems to work, and I just can't find the right solution to this puzzle.  

 
Here's all the kitchen crap that I will shove into my newly shelved pantry space tomorrow.
 
It's all in the details now...
 
Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment