Saturday, November 30, 2013

Back to the Hospital

 
Brother Bob & me.
 
Spent the day at the hospital. Mom went for test after test, so me & Terry, and my brother Bob & his wife Peggy did a lot of sitting around, and talking, and eating (we love that hospital food).

My sister-in-law Peggy, me, and Terry.

 
You have to see this to believe it. I have never visited the 8th floor at Royal Oak Beaumont. I've had people on 2, on 3 on 4, on 6, and I think 5, but this is the view out of the rooms on the eigth floor. It's pretty amazing, a giant central atrium. Pretty to look at, but what is amazing is that everything is fake, even the life size trees.
 
Mom's stuck in the hospital, indefinitely. More tests and less answers. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

 
Terry worked all evening on a kitchen cart he is making me.

 
He had to move downstairs, because it's just too darn cold out in the garage.
 
I guess that's all for today folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment