Friday, November 8, 2013

Art & Painting

 
I must say, the last few days have been busy with weird stuff. I did vacuum, and I did some laundry, but I also made fish out of fondant, and coral reefs out of colored sugar.

 
Sometimes, Sandy's art school projects take us in some pretty strange directions.

 
We still need to figure out how to make a treasure chest out of pretzels...
 
Anyhoo...

 
Friday night, Terry and I got busy downstairs again. We think... we have... stopped the leaking.
 
We're a little uneasy about a couple of spots on the wall, so we are painting in the opposite direction this time (instead of walls then floors, we are doing floors then walls).

 
He primed, and I just got done cutting in the floor paint. Tomorrow, he will finish the job.
 
All we are hoping for here, is a clean fresh basement.
 
Carry on...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment