Saturday, November 2, 2013

Argh !!!

 
Argh !!! This basement leaking problem is ruining our cleaning up progress. I spent the evening on the phone with big brother, talking about fixes, and I called my mom to get the number of the guy who fixed her leaky basement problem.

 
I am so sick of spending big bucks on things that don't excite me. Fences, garage doors, tree removal, land leveling (what the hell is that anyway?), snow blowers...

 
Now I have a leaky basement, and a leaky bathtub, both needing immediate big bucks.
 
I want to buy some new kitchen cabinets, or a new washer and dryer (speaking of leaky stuff, my 20 year old washer is also leaking water underneath).
 
Argh !!!
 
I am sick of crappy, dirty, expensive stuff...

 
So, I painted a door today...

 
I kept looking at all of the plain White doors upstairs, and decided to spruce one up a bit. I cut out my own stencil, and added some pizzazz to a boring closet door.
 
I like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment