Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Keeping Busy


Gosh, I haven't posted in a couple of days. We've been pretty busy. Brought mom home from the hospital on Sunday, and she is feeling better.

 
Today was a nasty, ugly day; perfect for keeping busy inside, dragging out all of the Christmas stuff,
 
and some other things to do.
 
Made some soup...

 
Got a puzzle going.

 
Sandy's rummaging through the ornaments.
 
 
Got some new stockings. Super cute.

 
After 25 years of using the same old hand-me-down tree skirt... I finally bought my own. So proud.

 
The tree is up !

 
Tonight, Terry finished my kitchen utility cart on wheels, and I got busy with the paint.

 
He's a genius, he actually used leftover butcher block for the top. We put a butcher block counter top in the kitchen, and this top is the leftover piece from the sink cut-out. Love it !!!

 
I worked a little on my mosaic tile project.

 
I'm moving slow on this, but I have so many other things going on right now, I am having a hard time getting into it.
 
Now I need to do some more cyber shopping...
 
Good nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment