Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sorry Honey

 
Today was Terry's birthday, and all he got was a turkey !
 
He works for an old fashioned kind of company, they still hand out turkeys and hams for every holiday. I consider it a huge perk. In fact, he hates his job, but I coax him to stay just for the free meat. In my defense; the turkeys are fresh and Amish ( and huge ), and the hams are always Michigan's finest bone-in, spiral sliced, honey glazed, and huge.
 
Sorry honey.

 
Terry did get another present today, and that was from my mom. She gave him some cash, which he took up to the Home Depot and got himself a garage heater. He was very happy... I'm not sure why the dogs were so excited by it ???
 
Thanks mom.
 
My birthday gift to him is a snow blower, which hasn't arrived yet.
 
Sorry honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment