Monday, November 11, 2013

I Do Love Painting

 
The painting of the floor and walls, in the basement, is officially done. Now, Terry is working on building me some shelves. I love him.

 
I am going to work my way up the stairs now. Painting my way up into the back door landing (finally). And I need my mother to tell me where I can get the rubber stair treads that she has on her basement stairs... ... ... Mom, are you listening?

 
So, after painting, painting, painting... I did some more painting. Helping Sandy out with her school project, we painted some backgrounds for her children's book .
 
It is probably the coolest school project that I have helped with yet. I can't wait to see the finished product. She is actually going to have it professionally printed, and I will show it off when it is done.
 
I do love painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment