Saturday, November 23, 2013

Buzz Buzz, Can You Hear Me?

 
Terry spent the day out in the garage (cold), and I spent the day in the house, upstairs (warm).
 
He built this shelf, awesome. He had a crappy old metal shelf, that he constantly fought with. It was wobbly, and awkward, and impractical, and he finally listened to me and made a sturdy wooden shelf for some of the garage crap. He's so good at making shelves... little does he know that I have about a million more shelf projects lined up for him... 

 
I finally started laying some tile. I have been procrastinating on this project for days, and today, I just decided to go for it. No real plan, but then I never do have a real plan. I've made up a word for my artistic style... it's called freestyle mosaic, which means that I just wing it.
 
I did realize today that we must hook up the intercom system that my mom gave us (for house to garage communication). Three times, I needed to go out there to tell him something. It's getting too cold for these shenanigans. I want to be able to buzz him whenever I want, and I'm sure that he wants me to be able to. Ha ha ha.
 
Carry on.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment