Monday, May 20, 2013

So Much to Do...

 
The bathroom is looking good, but behind the façade lies a running toilet, leaky pipe under the sink, lights which are not properly installed, a heat grate screwed in with giant industrial screws, and a new mirror that is going to need some special finishing touches.

 
There was an old medicine cabinet here, and the base tiles were already damaged from it, so I cut away some more tile and put in a large mirror. Now, I have to figure out how to finish off the edges.
 
We will be spending a lot more time in this tiny troublesome bathroom...

 
This is officially the beginning of my big kitchen project. I removed the door fronts from the upper cabinets, peeled away all of the old Contac paper from the shelves, and put the first coat of Bright White on, inside and out. 

 
Still need to paint the door fronts...

 
Finally found some replacement cushions for my chaise lounges... too bad my seat is taken.
 
Tomorrow morning, the city inspector comes at nine o'clock.
Hope for the best, expect the worst...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment