Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Weekend !!!

 
I love Calla Lilies.
 
The trunk of my car is full of Red mulch. Going to mom's tomorrow to trim up the landscape in her front yard and lay down some fresh mulch. After that, I will probably be over at the project house putting a second coat of paint on the kitchen cabinets, and making my way upstairs to start some work that has suddenly become a priority.
 
The upstairs has moved up on the priority list because I have carpet coming next week, so we need to fill the holes in the walls left from the radiators, paint the ceilings, and the stairwell.
 
Side note: Thanks to Motor City Carpet in Warren for a really good deal, and good service.
 
On Sunday, we are taking a day trip out to Fowlerville for a bar-b-cue at my brother's house. I think we've earned a day off...
 
and... his wife tells me he has some great tile remnants for me (he always has some boxes of mixed tiles, laying around, that I use for my mosaic tile projects).
 
Happy Weekend !!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment