Friday, May 17, 2013

Check Out my New Address Sign !

 
Finished painting Kevin's bedroom today, hung the curtains, and cleaned the hardwood floor. I call the color of paint, "Wendy's Chocolate Frosty".

 
Nick stopped by and helped dad with a couple of things that I had been eagerly awaiting.

 
They hung the new address sign and mailbox ( still want a new light, and a new door).

 
I know it looks good, because the neighbor across the street came running over to tell us so. She was very sweet, and filled us in on some history of the previous owners. She knew them very well, and still keeps in touch with the six girls who grew up here. She was excited to find out that we are actually going to live here (not just flip), and that we are actually going to bring this old house back to life.

 
I will be at project house all day tomorrow, so here's dinner for tomorrow. I find myself making dinners at 11:00 at night these days. This is a good one !!! Cheeseburger Pie... Bisquick makes the base, top with cooked ground beef, pickles, onions, tomatoes, cheese, ketchup, and mustard.
Easy and good.
 
Busy weekend ahead !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment