Saturday, May 4, 2013

Nature and Needs

 
Took a picture of mom's Magnolia tree today. Since she is in the rehabilitation center, she will miss her backyard beauty in full bloom this year. She really appreciated the pic...

 
In my project house backyard, I found a huge patch of Lily of the Valley coming up. I love Lily of the Valley, and I can't wait for the pretty little bell flowers to blossom, and the heavenly scent that wafts from them.
 
Okay, enough nature... We need a functioning bathroom...

 
Here we are in the bathroom again. Major electrical crap going on in here. Redoing 1950's wiring, moving lights, adding an outlet, and hanging a mirror. We had to stop at 8:00 p.m., so tomorrow, hopefully, I will report on a finished project. Well see...

 
While Terry played electrician, I painted a bedroom ceiling, and did the cut-in to ready for wall paint.

 
I am working on the two downstairs bedrooms simultaneously. I go back and forth between the two, painting, fixing windows, closet doors, etc. There is much to do to get these two rooms finished and ready for my kids to move into. Ceiling fans, closet painting, properly locking doors, floor refinishing, new outlets (with three prongs and grounds), molding, window treatments, and blah, blah, blah. I will feel great when I get these two bedrooms done, and the main bathroom.
 Then, I can get to work on the kitchen.
Biggest project in this project house...

No comments:

Post a Comment