Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday, Sunday

 
We went out to put some gas in the car, and decided to run by the old house. It's been three months since we left, and we wondered what they've done...
 
Argh !!! They chopped down all of my beautiful landscape. They even hacked away the Japanese Maple !!!  Why would you do that, except for ignorance.
 
 
Ahh... that's how I left it. I still have my pictures.
 
Dappled Willow, Euonymus, Spirea, Boxwood, Creeping Juniper, Dwarf Korean Lilac, Red Leaf Barberry, Sweet Almond, Japanese Maple.
 
Every plant carefully chosen, carefully planted, and carefully tended, to have a natural but controlled effect. Covering ugly parts of the house, and showing off the best.
 
Oh well, this isn't the first time I have left a nice landscape, only to gasp at what the new owners deem as "nice".

 
He came in for a hamburger, and disappeared again. I'm afraid I have lost my schmoopsie forever. He is out in his new garage ALOT.  

 
I screamed for him from the back door.
 
We need an intercom...

 
He's been working hard on a workbench, and places to hang everything. It's looking good. Still on the to-do list...
 
We have a scrapper coming for the radiators (still taking up room in the garage),
and need estimates on new garage doors.
 
*
 
Update on the fencing...
 
E-mailed Lowes customer service and received an apologetic response and the promise of a call from senior management tomorrow.
 
We'll see what happens.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment