Wednesday, September 25, 2013

I'm Such an Idiot

 
I waited all day for the fence materials to be delivered. The lady called last week and confirmed that the materials would be delivered on Wednesday and the fence install would be Thursday.
 
As the day wore on, with no big truck showing up, my enthusiasm dwindled, and I just knew in my heart that my balloon was about to be burst. We called Lowes service department and the girl on the phone said, "Oh, your tentative date has been moved to the 30th".
 
Okay. No communication from Lowes, or the installer (left a message for the installer to call us).
 
Tentative date? What the heck is that?
 
So, the old tentative date has been moved to a new tentative date. I wonder if that tentative date will be moved too.
 
The installer actually called us, at 8:00. He blatantly lied about waiting for permits and needing to call Miss Dig. He threw out rehearsed lines meant to fool the customer. He was an idiot.
 
I am so mad. I am so tired of poor service. I am an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment