Thursday, September 12, 2013

It's All Good

 
Ha ha, I tried to take a picture of the finished nightstand, but Shorty turned into "In the Way Guy".

 
There we go, finished, updated, refreshed, and looks great. Hope Sandy likes it...

 
My neighbor came over this evening and started the leveling process. It wasn't long before strong winds kicked up, and then rain forced a delay in the project. But that didn't stop other neighbors from stopping by and asking if they could scavenge for rocks. Gee whiz.

 
So... when it starts raining, I move back inside, back to the basement.
 
No more water leaking in, so I primed the floor. Tomorrow, I can paint it.

 
When I came upstairs I noticed that Sandy had reclaimed her nightstand, and it was back to business as usual. Another happy customer...

No comments:

Post a Comment