Thursday, September 19, 2013

Random Day

 
We would call today random.
It started out with the landscapers showing up at seven o'clock in the morning to level the
yard and take away rocks and debris (more pictures later).
 
Sandy and I went shopping for dresses (wedding this weekend).
 
*
 
Terry and I ran over to mom's to do a couple of errands for her.
 
Stopped at Sonic for a Pretzel Bacon Cheesy Hot Dog and a Raspberry Slushy...
 
and ended up at Kmart (sounds like another date night for Robin & Terry).
 

 
Random occurrence. Shaving cream exploded. Hmm...

 
I'll clean it up tomorrow.

 
Bought a ton of candy for Halloween.
 I have a feeling that my new neighborhood will be very active (lots of kids).

 
Terry needed a belt, but he got a whole new outfit. This is a big deal, because he never gets anything for himself. But... the General was there to make him.
 
Big wedding celebration on Saturday. Our nephew Ryan and his fiancé Kim are getting married at brother Bob's estate up in Fowlerville. It should be a perfect day, and I can't wait to see my big sis.
 
Random stuff. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment