Sunday, September 15, 2013

Rainy and Cold, Let's Work Inside

 
Terry did some work in the garage this weekend. He hung some pegboard, for tools...

 
and some fluorescent lights.

 
Then he came down to the basement, to spend some time with me.

 
He's battling that painted on screw pretty hard.

 
Unfortunately, tearing out the bathroom is going to affect my laundry area for a while.

 
While he tackles the big stuff, I play. This is an old, beat up, brushed nickel mirror, that I decided to spruce up with some paint...

 
Looks pretty cool.

 
Most fun, ever. "Sharpie Paint Pens"
I'm going to have to control myself, or everything in the house will be touched by my paint pens.

 
Terry hung a temporary shelf for my laundry stuff, because he had to tear out the wall and shelving behind the washing machine (that held all of this stuff).

 
Time to get to work on this basement bathroom. There was a fully functioning bath down here. Shower stall, toilet, and sink; but the whole thing had to go. All of the wood and ceiling tile was moldy, and the fixtures were outdated.

 
Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment