Tuesday, August 13, 2013

When All of the Stars Align...

 
Terry and I are celebrating our ten year anniversary together on 8/14/2013.
We had our first official date on this day back in August of 2003. It wasn't really a date, but more like all of the stars coming into alignment at just the right moment.
 
It was the "Blackout of 2003" and I had met him before, but nothing had come of our acquaintance. On this dark night, the neighbors were hanging out on their porches with nothing better to do, so me and my girlfriend Lori went and banged on Terry's window to call him outside.
 
The rest is history. We talked, we laughed, and we kissed, under a black sky with a million stars, and I've loved him like crazy ever since.
 
Anyhoo... this is a picture of us in our first house. Now it's three houses later, and here we are in "Project House". One might say that we are the slowest house flippers ever, but it's really just the five year plan... Move every five years, no matter what.
 
 
Mushiness aside, while I wait out this Tigers game...I made some mini quiches for breakfast in the morning. But I want to eat one now.............
 

No comments:

Post a Comment