Saturday, August 10, 2013

Just Another Day

 
Somebody was taking sneaky pictures while I was sifting Petoskey stones out of the dirt pile. Shame on him, and lucky for me... I have editorial license (there were some unflattering (fat) pictures).

 
Work in progress...

 
Terry's determined to give me my cubby hole shelf next to the dishwasher, and he is succeeding in his mission. There is a lot of finish work (molding, paint, and tile fixing), but the foil and saran wrap are going to have a cool new home...

 
Meanwhile, back at the quarry...
 
I finally made a spot to keep the Petoskey stones while I keep finding more.

 
Yes, they are, and there are more to come.
 
Tomorrow, Bobby is going to help Terry bring home the new/old china cabinet that I got from a neighbor. Can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment