Sunday, August 18, 2013

Backyard Tour

 
Oh my gosh, I might be crazy, but I am going to make this into a patio.
 
Now, let's take a tour around the back yard, to see where I am getting all of the
materials for this fabulous (crazy) patio project,
 
and other interesting stops...

 
Here we are, in the driveway, looking toward the front of the property.
 
There will be a privacy fence going up along this stretch, so all of the broken concrete, stones, and timber has to be removed for fence installation.
 
 
Oh my gosh. Can I ask for a Bobcat for my birthday?

 
This beautiful shrub is hiding a wall of broken concrete.

 
Maybe a vegetable garden here, next year...

 
More stones, and cement, and bricks all around here.

 
Not sure what this is, or once was, but now it is just a lot of
cement blocks, and bricks, and again, oh my gosh...

 
and here is a giant cinder block planter.
 
I just might get another hernia by the time I'm done here.



No comments:

Post a Comment