Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's All in the Details

 
There she is, my new/old cabinet. Bob & Terry brought it home this morning. Needs some cleaning up...and a special note to mom... the first thing Sandy said was, "You should take the legs off".
 
(Hmm...ghost bubbles).

 
After they delivered the cabinet, we went back to mom's for some lunch.
 
Terry and Bob are old friends. They knew each other twenty years before I even met Terry. An amazing coincidence, a fun story to tell, and an easy transition for brothers-in-law.
 
Love them both, so much.

 
Tonight, Terry finished my cubbyholes, and I tried to do some painting, but Roxy decided that this was where she would take a nap.

"Do Not Disturb"

 
Cleaned up the cabinet, and put it in place, but funny thing... I can't figure out what to put on it.
 
Should it be for office stuff? Should it be for dishes? Should it be showy or useful???

 
I JUST TOOK THE PLASTIC FILM OFF OF THE DISHWASHER !!!
 
After two months, I finally was able to remove the protective film off of the handle and controls.
(but I am leaving the film on the front for as long as I can get away with it).

 
Finally, I must point out the details. No one pays attention to the details, but they are the most time consuming little projects that bring it all together. We had to add a molding strip to the side of the dishwasher, and molding to the floor under the sink. We also had to raise the floor, and fix missing tile in front of the dishwasher.
 
Details, details... They take so much time.

No comments:

Post a Comment