Sunday, August 4, 2013

What a Nice Weekend

 
Terry finally started work on his own workbench, in the garage.

 
I painted the first part of the floor in the laundry room (I'm going to do it in sections).
 
This is a new experiment for me. I have never painted a concrete floor before, and wow!!! It looks awesome. It's cheap, it's easy, and it's not permanent, so I can change it down the road, if I want.
 
Move over peel-n-stick tiles, I have a new love.

 
The workbench now has a top, and Terry slid our antique pharmacy chest underneath (lot's of drawer storage). We finally feel like we're getting somewhere with our storage and shelving issues.
 
He's going to be doing a lot of stuff for me out here...
 
It was a good weekend, and thanks for the Blueberry pancakes Sparky.

No comments:

Post a Comment