Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Nice Rug

 
This is really the only thing to report in the last few days... a new rug. It's great, but we don't even have the energy to move it where we want it. I hardly had the energy to unwrap and unroll it.
 
Even though I ordered it three weeks ago, I now just feel guilty about it, because we are out of money again. Summer taxes are due on the house $2000, car insurance premium is due $1700, house insurance was $280, car registrations were $300, and I'm still carrying all of the bills from the old house, until it officially sells. Definitely feeling some financial pressure right now. Perhaps this is what is causing our downtrodden moods.
 
I have always hated August, for all of the extra bills it brings, but this year is especially difficult.
 
I'm still waiting to hear if the old house appraised for the selling price. This waiting has added a lot of tension for me, because if it doesn't appraise, I am going to have to make a decision about putting it back on the market, and if I do that, it means more unknowns; timing, and financial repercussions. 
 
Anyhoo... it is a really pretty rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment