Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hard Stuff, Easy Stuff

 
He's looking at his Bible. He has carried this darn book around since I've known him. This silly, thirty year old book seems to have the answer for any building question; wiring, plumbing, heating, and quite possibly the answer for how to keep a woman happy...
 
I've never looked in the book, but I believe it has some secret information in it.

 
After he does some studying, he will magically install a garbage disposal and a dishwasher for me, in a house that certainly wasn't designed for these modern conveniences.
 
 
I finally got to work on the living room. I painted the ceiling, and then started on the walls.


 
Tonight, I started on my replacement address sign. I am speed mosaic tiling for this one. My heart just isn't in it to do a proper job, but the artist in me will not settle for a cheapo sign on the front of the house. I occasionally drive by my previous homes and my address signs still grace the porches, so when I sell this house, it will have a proper "Made by Robin" sign on the front. 
 
Tomorrow, I will probably do some more living room painting, and finish this stupid address sign, while Terry does the difficult stuff.
 
Carry on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment