Thursday, June 6, 2013

Can't Wait For Carpet !!!

 
Here's my obsession... crock pots. Little ones, big ones, bean pots, pottery pitchers, and anything that is a handmade pottery product. It's the first thing I run to at a garage sale or flea market. This morning, I went around the house and collected up much of my little pots, and washed and packed them up. Getting ready for the move...

 
This afternoon, we painted the second bedroom upstairs. It's a lovely Blue, kind of Purple color.

 
Tomorrow the carpet comes, and these hardwood floors will disappear. I know this makes hardwood lovers cringe, and I apologize for that, but I am old, and I just crave some softness under foot (and I hate echoing rooms).

 
Tonight, I finished the mosaic that will fill the old radiator hole, behind the toilet, in the main bathroom. I'm happy with it, and I will show it off when we install it.
 
Now, I must go to bed, because I have to be up at the crack of dawn to welcome the carpet guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment