Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Everything Always Works Out in The End

 
I wish I felt this relaxed.
 
It seems like nothing is getting done right now. We keep working, but don't see results. Mowing two lawns, grocery shopping, endless errands, keeping up one house, while trying to work on another.
 
Terry's been sick for three days, and I am just worn out. We keep pushing on, and the results are disappointing. We are out of money, and out of our minds with the worries of the tasks at hand...
 
We still need a proper fence for our dogs. We still need to address the leaky basement. We still need to figure out how we're going to move 36 inch pieces of furniture through 30 inch doorways.
 
And who is going to do all of this moving ???
 
These lulls in optimism are normal.
 
Tomorrow is a new day, and I will keep repeating my favorite motto to myself...
 
Everything always works out in the end.
 
(It really does).

No comments:

Post a Comment