Thursday, June 20, 2013

Closets and Bathrooms

 
Perfectly executed shoe molding.

 
Built shelves, redid the molding, and painted the closet. After the paint dries, we will hang the clothing rod, and this bedroom is officially done !

 
Once again; built shelves, redid the molding, and painted the closet. After the paint dries, we will hang the clothing rod, and bedroom two is officially done !
 
 
This mess is a whole different story, that may never be finished. This bathroom is a nightmare. Everything about it has been difficult. There was a built-in medicine cabinet here, and they carved out the tile to insert it into the wall. I am trying to restore the tile, and all I could find was White, so I am going to have to paint it with special ceramic paint. I am so pissed off right now because I am one tile short, so now I have to go back to Lowes for one stinking tile. Argh!!!

 
The upstairs half bath is going much better. I applied this awesome stone and glass tile border, one foot down from the ceiling. Painted Blue below, and White above. It looks really cool.

 
Still need a vanity, mirror, and lighting. TERRY !!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment