Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Day #40 Bath Redo

 
I said the bathroom would be officially done on day #40,
 but I guess I was over confident.
 
Terry got home from work
 and we had to deal with a flat tire,
which took some time.

 
We worked on the plumbling for the bathtub.
 
First, I had to help Kevin clean out his closet,
because the plumbing is in the wall of his closet,
which we needed to get at.

 
There it is.

 
Terry hooked up the showerhead...

 
the knobs, the faucet, the drain...

 
We turned on the water,
and so far, so good.

 
I caulked around the edges of the tub,
and I sealed all of the grout.
 
All that's left is the shower curtain rod.
 
We didn't get a chance to get it today,
but we want to let the tub reglazing cure
 until the weekend anyway.
 
So, we are gonna call this project done.
 
What are we going to do next ???

No comments:

Post a Comment