Monday, July 27, 2015

Day #38 Bath Redo

 
Just a couple more days,
and we will be done with this bathroom renovation.

 
Beautiful new flooring,
is going to make my OCD kick in,
trying to keep it clean...

 
I need a special size curtain,
so I hand sewed this one,
until I can find one just right.

 
The mirror is my favorite thing.
It's giant.

 
Tonight, Terry finished the top rails
 for the wood boards.
 
I caulked and painted.

 
Behind the door.

 
The tub reglazing is still curing.
Can't do plumbing here yet...

 
This bathroom is so small,
I can't get a full picture of it.

 
We've been searching for a shower curtain rod,
(not a crappy tension rod),
so far, no luck.

 
We'll probably end up getting a stupid tension rod
for the time being.

 
Love my high faucet with pop-up drain plug.

 
I do not like the shallow bowl in this vanity,
(water splashes everywhere)
but we just bought it two years ago,
so we must keep it.
 
I like how it looks,
I just don't like how it performs. 

 
Even the toilet got all new parts.
 
Look at that molding,
thanks to Terry.

 
When we are done,
I am going to lock the door
and make everyone use the bathroom downstairs.
 
Just kidding.
 
Just a few more things to do.
 
We will be done on day #40.

No comments:

Post a Comment