Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day #32 Bath Redo

 
I started out the morning
with some small stuff...
 
I hung a curtain rod.

 
I hung the towel rack up.

 
I cleaned all of the crap out of the bathtub.
(again)

 
Then I filled giant gaps in the wall with thinset.
 
I need a smooth surface for the mirror and tile.
 
(this will make sense later, I promise).

 
When Terry got home from work,
we started on the vanity.
 
It needed a new back panel,
and he had to cut the holes out for the plumbing.

 
We got it set into place...

 
and he worked on anchoring it to the wall.

 
Then we went and did some grocery shopping for mom,
and then we went to home depot for some stuff.
 
Paint, and outlet covers,
 and we picked up a toilet paper dispenser and a towel bar.

 
It's 11:00 at night,
and I'm drinking a beer and grouting the floor.

 
Looks good.
 
We are finally seeing a light at the end of this tunnel...

No comments:

Post a Comment