Monday, July 20, 2015

Day #31 Bath Redo

 
Wow, I had a high energy day today.
 
I grouted, I painted, I sanded, I cleaned.
 
I took care of so many little details in the bathroom,
the details that an invisible crew
 magically takes care of in TV remodeling shows. 

 
When Terry got home from work,
we ran up to Home Depot
 and got some more backer board for the mirror.

 
This is where the mirror will hang.
Terry will build me a frame around it,
and I will be tiling it.

 
Worked on this old window forever.
 
Terry cut me a little piece of molding for underneath...
 
Caulked and painted...
 
looks good.
 

 
Put a second coat of paint on the walls,
and the ceiling.
 
Love the color.

 
Finished painting the window frame.

 
Put a second coat of paint on the wallboards.

 
Finished off this corner,
where the tile meets the painted wall.
 
That one was tough,
but we figured it out.

 
A little more taping off, and painting,
of tricky transitions...
 
There's still so much to do.
 
I hope I wake up feeling the way I did today...

No comments:

Post a Comment