Saturday, January 25, 2014

Garbage can be Exciting

 
My new garbage can came today. The box was pretty huge for a kitchen size can, but I soon figured out why... I opened the box, and there was another box, I opened that box, and there was another box.
 
Made me laugh.

 
There she is. I'm in love.

 
So is Terry. He approves of my $100 trash can.
 
I looked for a long time, and finally found one with all of the options I wanted. I really did not want a foot pedal lid release with auto close, and this one has a top bar, just tap it and it opens and stays open. I want it to stay open, while cooking, preparing food, etc. I don't mind closing it.
 
It also has an insert can with a tight fitting liner, no smudge stainless, and can be placed front way, or sideway. Made by Simple Human.
 
I know... big deal about a trash can, but hey, it's Winter in Michigan...

 
Speaking of Winter in Michigan...
 
I woke up this morning to a bright blaring sun. It snowed last night and Terry went out and shoveled very early.
 
This picture is at 10:00 a.m.

 
This picture is at 10:05 a.m.

 
and at 10:10 a.m. it was a blizzard.
 
Too funny.
 
Carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment