Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Fireplace in the Kitchen?

 
Still mopping up water in the basement. We have a couple of people coming on Thursday to give estimates and ideas on how to fix this leaky basement...

 
Meanwhile, I've decided to work on another tile project.
 
We really wanted to remove this wall, which separates kitchen from dining room, but it turns out the wall is full of pipes leading up to the upstairs bathroom.

 
So, I decided to continue the backsplash tile onto this wall.
 
I have so much of this tile, I might as well put it to good use.
 
(Thanks to Bob).

 
I am going to do a design in the center. For now, I am working on the framework.
 
As I was working, I thought that it looked like a fireplace...

 
Ha ha, and there it is.
 
Carry on.



No comments:

Post a Comment