Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Robin Needs a Portal

 
Window guy is here !!!

 
This is the nasty fogged window I couldn't wait to get rid of.

 
I am so happy, I could jump for joy. Now my favorite room, the dining room has a beautiful window, and a beautiful view...
Must give a shout out to GENEX WINDOWS in Macomb County. Great service, great price. They also repaired the garage windows and a broken bedroom pane. Now I can check window repair off my city inspection to-do list.
*
 
Now, for the Mom update...
 
This woman went through a five hour surgery yesterday to place stents in her legs, to improve circulation. It was rough, as her blood pressure was wildly erratic and the doctors were worried she might stroke or have cardiac arrest. We were at the hospital all day, and paced, and worried. She woke up full of piss and vinegar... just like her normal old self.
This is her in the intensive care unit. She even has the where-with-all to hide from my camera lens.
Hopefully, tomorrow they will move her to a regular room.

 
My sister Sue flew in from North Carolina for the occasion, and she must be crabby.
Love ya Susie !!!
 
Our next house challenge is a clogged kitchen drain that requires a professional. Terry and Bob tried all they could, but something is terribly wrong.
 
 
So, tomorrow I will call Mr. Rooter and expect the worst, but pray for the best...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment