Saturday, February 8, 2014

Back Door... Done

 
Gosh ! She drives me crazy sometimes... but here she is, waiting for me to get out of the shower in the morning. She lays on my clothes. So cute.

 
The little one just worries all the time.

 
Back to our back door entry way project...
 
Terry worked on intricate molding details all evening long. This tiny space was challenging, with three different transition areas; back door, stairs up to kitchen, and down to the basement stairs. 

 
Molding all in place, now I step in with my paintbrush.

 
All done. Very happy...

 
This space has been on our to-do list for so long, and it feels good to finally have it done. This was not an easy spot to tackle, with dogs wanting out, and people traffic, and constant coming and going. 
 
Somehow, we figure out a way to get this stuff done.
 
We always do.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment