Saturday, December 7, 2013

We Still Love Project House

 
Terry made me some scrambled eggs and toast this morning, and here are my two best friends, ready to help me eat them. All they end up with is a little piece of crust, and crumbs to lick off the plate.
So sad.  
 
Then he went over to mom's to help her with a clogged drain problem.

 
He also finished my pantry shelves, for canned goods, and other overflow items that do not fit in my tiny little kitchen. Love it. Tiered shelves, so that I can see everything I have on hand.

 
Tonight, he worked on the closet doors in our bedroom. When we carpeted, the closet doors became a huge problem. He is trying valiantly to save the hand-crafted doors that Mr. Schoenherr made, so many years ago. There hasn't been any swearing yet...

 
We took the doors off the overhead closet space and I will paint it White.
This house is definitely full of storage places. No complaints. 

 
I did some work on my mosaic tile project. This is probably the slowest I have ever worked on one of these projects. I usually hammer it out in a couple of days, but for some reason, I am laboring over every detail. I even ordered some more tile, and maybe when it comes, I will get crazy busy on it.
 
I think I feel that this is an ultra important spot, and it needs to be really special...

 
The new stockings are cute, and we've been enjoying the fireplace, every night.
 
Our days are full, and our sleep is deep.
 
We love Project House.

No comments:

Post a Comment