Monday, December 16, 2013

Tile Project... Done

 
First thing this morning, I mixed up a bucket of grout. 

 
This is the part of tiling that I do not like very much. Usually, Terry appears out of nowhere, and takes over this task, but he was at work, so I was on my own.

 
I really can't complain. It was a nice flat surface, at counter level. I have done projects up on a ladder, around windows, in tight corners, and even behind a toilet (once).

 
After a few rub downs, it's looking good.

 
This job is officially done. The grout will lighten up as it cures.
 
Love it.

 
Tonight, I started painting the cubby above the bedroom closet.
 
Projects like this one always make me wish I was a couple of inches taller.

 
In other news... the giant old fridge in the garage has finally gone nuts. Everything in the freezer thawed, and everything in the refrigerator froze.
 
We went out tonight looking at small refrigerators (for the basement, instead of the garage).
 
Alas, it was too much to think about. We would need a specialty size fridge to fit through our tiny back door, and down the stairs.
 
We went back home...

 
As I carried what was left of the food, from the garage fridge, into the house, I noticed a full moon. It was bright.
 
When I took a picture, the ghost bubbles came out...
 
Good nite moon.
 
Good nite ghosts.

 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment