Sunday, September 7, 2014

September Morn...

 
Look at him... He scared the crap out of me this morning.

 
Here's the new car. Brought it home yesterday. It's cute, and in good condition,
 and it will cart alot of stuff from the Home Depot... 

 
Terry's son is going to adopt my baby,
so I spent some time this morning cleaning her up.

 
I also cleaned up my lease car. It was so dirty
 (I don't think I've washed it since I got it 10 months ago).

 
What the heck??? Sandy went to visit her friend
 (who works at a movie theater),
and bought home this giant popcorn pillow.
Needless to say, I've been eating alot of popcorn today.

 
Terry worked on the curb to the basement shower today.
The curb is the threshold that holds excess water in.
The cement has to be molded and squared
over chicken wire that is attached to a wood frame.
He did it, and the floor is ready for tile...

 
We picked out this tile because it was kind of cool, and very cheap,
but I am thinking about returning it. I don't know what I want,
but I think I'll keep thinking on it.
 
Terry has to work out the plumbing before we can tile anyway,
so I have some time to figure out what I really want.
 
Time for Terry to take off his cement mason cap,
and put his plumber's cap back on...

No comments:

Post a Comment