Thursday, September 18, 2014

Bathroom Shower Progress

 
There's the new/used car...

 
and here's Nick, taking my baby away.
 I'm so glad he adopted her,
 because I know he is a car lover too,
 and he will fix her up and take good care of her.

 
Back to the basement.
Terry has been working on the plumbing for this shower,
 for a week now. Every night after work,
he goes down there and bangs, and swears, and I try to hide. 

 
So far, only a few bucks have been spent on this budget shower.
He is reusing pipe from the old shower,
and scrimping on other needed supplies.
The wood was cheap, and the mortar was cheap.
 
 
Tonight, we have water !!!

 
Yea! The plumbing is set, and now we
 have to get the rest of the backer board.
 
I think we will be tiling a shower this weekend.
 
My little prayer... Please let me find some cheap tile...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment