Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Always Something Going On...

 
Terry tried to fix the twenty-five year old dryer one last time.
 
I said "enough!"

 
Three fixes ago, I said, "next time, I'm buying a new washer and dryer".

 
And here they are;
new Whirlpool washer and dryer.
 
The gas line is not long enough,
so we have to address that...

 
We need room to get at the weirdly placed washtub.
 
We are going to fix that too... eventually....

 
My brother has been crying about wanting a tall ship
 for over his fireplace for a long time now.
 
Well, I found a 40 year old model kit at an estate sale last weekend.
 
It was $65 and I bartered the lady down to Twenty bucks.

 
Now I have to build it.

 
I have sincere doubts about this adventure...

 
Terry has been working on more important endeavors.
 
Installing the new furnace humidifier has him pulling his hair out.
 
He'll do it.

 
Internet Christmas shopping...
 boxes that need to be broken down.
 
There's always something going on at Project House.

No comments:

Post a Comment