Monday, June 16, 2014

Summertime, Summertime, Sum, Sum, Summertime

 
Went out to Fowlerville this weekend to see my bro, and take in some garage sales in the city. Every time we drive through the city I want to take a picture of this bar. This time, I finally did. Next visit, I'm going in to check it out, I swear.


Back roads, Stowe Road, to be exact. The greenery growing out of the old silo caught my eye, but so did the Pink, Blue, and Yellow house.


Got to see the address sign I made for my brother, it looks beautiful...


and Bella.


Bobby lent us a cement patio block form, and Terry got right to it.
 
Looks pretty cool.


I made leaves with left over concrete.
 
More on that later, I guess...


A little garden walkway starting to take shape.

 
and, my first crop of lettuce for the season.
 
Summer is definitely here, and it is time to delight in the little things.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment