Saturday, May 24, 2014

Beautiful Weather

 
This is my favorite spot in the yard, right now. Grandma's old chairs,
a new table (made by Terry), and a cute little lantern light (from Sandy)...

 
This is the light, solar powered.
 It soaks up the sun all day, and lights up the yard all night. Love it !!!

 
There is a field of "Lily of the Valley" in my backyard.
Today, I decided to pick a bunch of them and enjoy the heavenly scent of them in my house.
This is definitely my favorite smelling flower.

 
Terry spent the day building more raised garden beds.
 
I worked in the front yard a little bit, weeding and laying fresh mulch.

 
Tomorrow, we'll work on leveling the ground, adding new soil and nutrients,
 and planting some vegetables.
 
Beautiful weather gives us some energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment