Thursday, September 8, 2016

Bobby Likes Tools

 
The picture doesn't represent what I saw
 when I walked downstairs in the morning
 and looked toward the front window.
Through my bleary eyes all I saw
 was a sea of orange out my front window.
It was a giant moving van
across the street.

 
Here we are at the vet.
Shorty had a coughing thing
 going on for way too long,
 so we took her in, and sat for three hours,
 and paid $50.00 and she was fine.

 
Went to mom's last weekend to finish the painting there.
Nice surprise...

 
Bobby showed up to help.

 
We painted the back of the house in no time at all.
 
Then we got to visit for a bit,
and plan our trip to Michiana next weekend.

 
Every night this week we've been out in the garage,
sorting through Terry's brother's crap,
and trying to make sense of it all.

 
Tools, tools, tools,
that's what the garage sale sign is going to say.

 
I've never seen so many tools in my life.

 
I don't even know what I'm taking pictures of,
giant saws, and drills, and wrenches,
 and car stuff, and plumbing stuff, and
just, "WOW". 
 
We'll try to have a garage sale this weekend.

 
This guy parked himself on the garage door,
and he's not leaving.

 
This guy is in my onions.
 
I like nature,
but not that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment