Sunday, May 22, 2016

Family, Yardwork, Family

 
There has been a lot going on lately,
 and I haven't had time to post.
 
One thing we did was to make more room in the garden beds...

 
and I planted some strawberries.

 
Mother's Day weekend, Terry and I,
 and Bob and Peggy,
and my nephews (and their wives)
all went to moms and worked in her yard.
 
One week later, and we were all back there
 to visit with our sister Sue and her hubby,
who came home for a visit from North Carolina.
 

 
There's Great Aunt Susie with little Kaylee.
 
While visiting, my sister talked my mom into coming over
 to my house for lunch on Monday...

 
We had Taco Bell and watched "Days of our Lives".
 
Mom fell asleep.

 
We had a great visit and then Susie was gone.
Back to N.C.
 
But I was glad she brought mom over.
 
*
 
Another work week went by...

 
and we were working in the front yard,
when I had an 'Aha" moment.
 
"That window is so bare", I thought...

 
It needs shutters.

 
Wow, sometimes the littlest details make all the difference.

 
Terry is back to working on the porch cver...

 
Hard to tell what's going on here,
 but he is working on the framing for the roof.

 
My little backyard garden is starting to take shape...

 
and we are trying to grow
 a massive amount of grass here.
 
and that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment