Saturday, September 5, 2015

Labor Day Weekend

It's boiling hot outside,
so we go down to the basement.

 
I did some cleaning and rearranging,
 and some painting in my art workshop.

 
Terry finally hung up the paper towel dispenser
that was gifted to us when we moved in.
Pretty cool.

 
Terry got to work on the dividing wall for his workshop.


I moved some shelving into the "dead space room"
 under the porch, and loaded it up with my excess tile.

 
Here's the beginning's of a wall...

 
And there is the wall.

 
Tonight, Terry worked on moving electrical stuff around...

 
and I worked on the logging saw
 that my brother wanted me to paint a scene on.
 
My first try was not eagerly accepted,
so I am trying again...

 
Hmm... the things that keep us busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment