Monday, August 10, 2015

Took a While to Regroup After That Bathroom Project...

 
After finishing the big bathroom redo,
we took some time to regroup.
 
(My Morning Glory's finally bloomed).
 
I had a tooth pulled
 which made me feel like crap for a few days,
and Terry worked on cleaning the garage,
 after work all week. 

 
Then I came up with a small project
 that would get us moving again.
 
I want to put some walls back up in the basement,
that (sort of) close off the work room and laundry room
 from the rest of the basement.

 
There were walls here when we moved in,
but we had to gut everything due to mold.

 
We started with this little wall that separates
 the laundry room from the rest of the basement.

 
Well...
this spot is screaming for a mosaic tile design.

 
Here we go...
I am determined to use up alot of the extra
 unused tile I have laying around.
 
I started with some pencil tiles
 my brother gave me a long time ago,
 and added some tile left over
 from when we redid the fireplace in the livingroom.

 
Good start.

 
Now I am cracking tiles
that were left over
 from when we built the shower
 in the basement bath.
 
Re-use, repurpose, recycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment