Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend 2015

 
Time to make the patio look nice.
 
After we had the slab of cement layed last year,
 we just ignored the unfinished edge.
 
So now we're going to make it look nice.
 
We bought a cheap fire pit and some border plants.

 
We also couldn't resist this Blue Spruce tree.

 
We bought a steel pergola from Home Depot,
and it's being delivered next week,
so in the mean time, we'll get this edging finished.

 
That was a lot of work.

 
Now we rest.

 
My Sandy girl bought me some flowers for Mother's Day.
Love her.

 
And, she bought me a thermometer for the garage.
 
I have been wanting one forever,
 but didn't want to spend the money.
She's so thoughtful.

 
Baby Crabapple finally bloomed.

 
In his spare time (haha), Terry built another cedar table.

 
My chives came back this year and they are about to bloom.
 
Spent Sunday at Mom's doing yardwork.
 
Tired and happy.
 
 It was a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment